- Click On Package Content to see all courses included
- Globally Recoginized Course Completion Certificate for every course completed in the package.
The Human Resource function has gained the reputation of making decisions relying on guts feeling which has made the HR department the least popular in most of organization. The HR has always been regarded as soft and known to do things in a specific way because they have always done it that way. HR doesn’t have the reputation of playing the game of numbers like sales. HR also struggles to quantify and measure its success, as compared to finance or marketing.
HR Analytics enables the HR to quantify its effort and impact in order to encourage better people decisions. When you start measuring the impact of HR, it will enable the organization to become truly effective .HR can deploy analytics so as to speak the business language as all the other departments in the organization. HR Analytics offers the HR the weapon that aids in establishing its position as a serious strategic business partner and resolve most of the challenges facing the HR.
Who is This Course For?
- HR Professionals who want to build their digital and analytics skills to move to a talent and people analytics role
- MBA Students (HR Specialization) who want to kickstart their career in talent analytics in Fortune 500
or large staffing companies
- Any Graduate who wants to start in HR Careers.
Courses Included are :
- Workday HCM
- HR Analytics in Excel
- HR Analytics & Dashboarding beginner to intermediate.
- HR Analytics Predictive Modelling
- HR Analytics R
- HR Analytics & dashboarding Advanced
- Hr analytics for workforce
- Strategic HR Course
- Training & development in HRM
- Performance Management & Compensation Management in HRM
- Associate Professional in Human Resources – APHR
- International HR Compensation Management Course
- HR Retention Strategies & Analytics
- HR ROI & Analytics
- Recruitment & Analytics insights in HRM
- Time Series Analysis - MNCs Attrition Patterns
- HR Dashboard Power BI
- Performance Ratings of Employees using Pivot Table
- SAP HR / HCM
- Project Management for HR Course
This course will cover the importance of analytics in HR & Management and how participants can use data to make better, informed and analytical decisions. It will cover the following areas:
- Introduction to HR Analytics
- Statistics: Working with quantitative and qualitative data
- Basic HR processes and importance of Analytics
- HR Audit and Benchmarking using Analytics
- Job Analysis
- Data Driven Staffing
- Human Resource Planning Metrics
- Employee Engagement (Talent retention)
- EXCEL, POWERBI, R, and other tools
- Career Progression
- HR Cost Benefit
- Data Driven Performance Management System
- Training and Development Metrics
- Competency modeling using Data Analytics
- Labor relations
- HR analytics for decision making using SPSS
- SAP HR HCM
- Workday HCM
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this Edcredibly app on play store