Validity Period: Lifetime
All courses are included Edcredibly subscription plan both monthly & yearly. Please click on course content / Table of content to see the topics covered in this course.
Learning & Development in HRM Key Learnings:
· How to conduct a training needs analysis to identify current and future training needs within the organization
· Ways to choose training methods and technologies that are appropriate for learner population as well as the training content
· How to facilitate the transfer of learning within the workplace, which includes marketing the program, securing manager and peer support
· How to evaluate the success of training initiatives
· Ways to identify methodologies for calculating return on investment in training
In this course, you will learn when training is the right course of action and how you can design and deliver instruction to meet your training needs. In the process, you will conduct your own analysis, create a training plan, incorporate instructional events that facilitate learning transfer, and determine evaluation methods and measurements for your program.
Understand various aspects of workplace training, from analysis to delivery.
Training and development plays an important role in any workplace. On this course, you will explore the role of training from a number of stakeholder approaches, both on an individual and organisational level.
You will consider the main priorities and uses of training in the workplace. You will also have the opportunity to become familiar with the theories, models and tools used to support training and development.
What you'll learn
|2 Need Analysis 19:00||Preview|
|3 methods 12:00|
|4 hcm 18:00|
|5 Designing and implementing a training program Part 1 14:00|
|6 Designing and implementing a training program Part 2 10:00|
|7 Traditional Training methods Part 1 12:00|
|8 Traditional Training methods Part 2 10:00|
|9 E-learning & use of technology in training Part 1 16:00|
|10 E-learning & use of technology in training Part 2 12:00|
|11 Selection of Trainer 3:00|
|12 Train the Trainer 10:00|
|13 Cross Cultural 5:00|
|14 Hofstede’s Cultural Dimensions 10:00|
|15 Training Evaluation Part 1 11:00|
|16 Training Evaluation Part 2 9:00|
|17 Employee Development 18:00|
|18 The Future of Traning and Development 12:00|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :